When you’re a growing business, it’s all about the customer. Your brand needs to go the extra mile to help your customers out if you want them to keep coming back and better yet, recommend you to friends, family and contacts.
We live in a world of immediacy. When online consumers want something, they want it as soon as possible. This is especially true when it comes to support. There’s nothing quite as frustrating as trying to make an online purchase or trying to find an answer to a question and having to wait for an email response two days later. While some queries do warrant longer waiting times, others are better resolved sooner.
Live chat support is the perfect solution for the customer who can’t wait and the brand that truly cares.
How your business can benefit from a live chat solution
- Your brand is offering real-time convenience. Online consumers are busy and want to get things done in that moment. A brand that can offer them immediate solutions to their problems or answers to their questions is seen as on-the-ball and a brand that wants their business.
- Develop customer relationships. When a brand is able to talk to you like a real person, it deepens the customer relationship and increases brand trust. Nothing beats having a real conversation with someone and knowing there’s an actual person trying to help you.
- Fast track company growth. As a growing business, customer feedback is very valuable, and live chat makes the process of easily obtaining feedback possible. When a customer has a less than favourable experience with your brand, not many will choose to write an email and will instead navigate to a competitor site. Having the option of giving immediate feedback to a real person makes it quicker and more convenient for customers to provide you with valuable information that you can use to grow your business.
- Increase sales. Many customers like to ask questions about the product they’re about to purchase, and when they’re able to interact with someone who understands the brand’s offerings, they might end up purchasing a product that’s better suited to their needs or buy an additional product they might not have known about before.
- It’s cost effective. Having a live support desk doesn’t mean you need to hire additional employees. Companies like Jive Hire can offer you outsourced support solutions that don’t cost the earth.